When I Received Mauli Rakhi and Sent Rakhi Gifts to India

Some relationships are beyond all hypes and they are marked by simplicity. Yet they are extremely valuable. Only if one is related to you, you can understand the value of such relationships. One such relationship is that of brothers and sisters. The intensity of the bond of love and affection can be felt at all times, but is especially treasured, when one is far away from the other.

I felt the same when I received mauli rakhi from my loved sister who was far away in India and I was in Canada, where I had settled some years back. Rakhi is one of the occasions for Hindu people when the great relationships are explained through simple threads of love. This is also an occasion that has made the traditional mauli rakhi extremely popular.

Opting for these rakhis can render the occasion special and that is what I experienced. It is also the way of upholding our glorious values and traditions of the past. The rakhi that was received by me from my treasured sister was something unique. Though the thread was plain, it has minute and interesting details of Swastika embedded on it. I was overwhelmed thinking that my sister had sent rakhi for brother with the intention of seeing him safe and sound and free from evil influences. That is what the swastika emblem means.

It also made clear to me that my sister who was so far away still feels for me and wants to see me fine. Rakhi is the bond of eternal love and affection between the brother and sister. It also imposes a duty on the brother to protect and support the sister at the times of need.

But it was now my turn to see that the gesture of my sister who sent rakhi for brother does not go without the right response. Giving the sister a Rakhi gift is atradition followed in Hindu families. However choosing the gift was more difficult than I had thought of. Fortunately, I found an online rakhi gift store GiftALove.com as I had decided to send rakhi gifts to India.

The store is not only one of the best in terms of rakhi gifts for sisters but also offers a gamut of combo gifts that can be dispatched online. Chocolates, cakes, laddoos, gift hampers, jewellery, and precious items; there is hardly some gift that is not available on the website. Buyer can easily choose the best according to his or her choice and budget. The best part is their delivery system which facilitates you to send rakhi gifts to India from any part of the world.

I am also thankful to the guidance and support offered by the online stores giving me ideas. This helped me and my wife select the right rakhi gift to be sent to India to my sister.  I was happy because the gift was befitting the unique rakhi I received on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.

Thanks to Online Gifts, the gift I sent was just the one that my sister would love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment