Send Rakhi with Love to Your Brother Like I Did Through a Superb Online Portal

Raksha Bandhan festival is only a few days away and Indian sisters all around the world are busy making preparations for this day. Lucky are those sisters who stay in the same city as their brothers as they can celebrate this auspicious day together. I am not that lucky as my brother is in London pursing masters in London School of Economics. I know it is a matter of pride for any sister to see her younger brother studying in such a prestigious institution and I was the happiest when he cleared the entrance exam. However, the very next second it occurred to me that he no longer would be us and would travel to London. However, this an opportunity that cannot be missed and so with a heavy heart I had to bid him goodbye. This happened in 2013 and since then I am living alone in Kolkata.

Well, I live alone as we lost our parents few years back in a car accident. Since then my brother has been my family and everything. My father was a well-off businessman and so we did not go through much financial troubles though I have not seen my brother since he left for UK as I could afford his conveyance expenditure. I was 20 when our parents died and my brother was 10. Though I literally brought him up, I saw changes in him after he became a teenager. He was a protective brother who could anything for his sister. He did not want to leave me and go to London and it took me a great deal of effort to convince him for the same. We talk on Skype everyday and that is the happiest few minutes of my life.

If there is one festival that we both have always looked forward to, it is rakhi. My little brother used to save the pocket money to buy me trinkets, bracelets etc. as rakhi gifts. Last year I had sent rakhi to my brother through post and it reached him three days after the festival was over. I was heartbroken though happy to see him wearing that on Skype. One of my friend recommended rakhi.Giftalove.com for sending rakhi online. This is a really cool site that you can use to send rakhi gifts to UK and other places of the world. I have plans to send rakhi with dry fruits to my brother he loves cashews and raisins.

The best thing about this site is the fact that they make sure that your rakhi and gifts reach your brother on the day of rakhi. My friend uses thus site to send rakhi online to her siblings living in USA. I wish I knew about this site earlier, so that I could have used to send rakhi gifts to UK to brother last year itself. You can send rakhi with dry fruits (https://www.giftalove.com/rakhi-with-dryfruits), rakhi with chocolates and various other things of your brother’s choice to surprise him on this very special day and make him feel loved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment