Rakhi.giftalove.com: Making it Easy to Buy and Send Rakhi to India!

Paris, the wondrous European city, is sometimes referred to as the City of Light and sometimes as the City of Love. But it is also the city of loneliness, especially when you are alone, detached from your family members. While it was a fascinating experience to be in Paris, it was also painful, as I realised Raksha Bandhan is approaching and my brother is just so far.

When you are joined at the hips with your younger brother and there is distance between the two of you that makes your hearts grow fonder, it is no rocket science to understand that spending 14 amazing days in the French capital comes at a cost. And that cost was spending Rakhi, the festival that celebrates the love and bond between siblings, apart from each other!

I was working as a business development officer for an MNC – a cosmetic company really and my younger brother, a doctor was stationed in New Delhi. From one national capital to the other, it was a foreboding feeling to not be able to spend our most cherished holiday and festival together. In this age when we live our lives online, a thought struck me!

As the elder sister, I was expected to a lot of thinking in our childhood, to save my mischievous little brother from danger and that habit actually came in handy. I came across this treasured site, Rakhi.giftalove.com, and was simply taken aback by the sheer quality and variety of rakhis and rakhi gift hampers they offered. Be it the silver rakhi or any other kind their array of products simply left me astounded!

It was definitely a eureka moment for me and I decided spontaneously that this is where I would send rakhi to India from, to my little brother to let him know that even if our work commitments keep us apart, I did not forget the significance this day has in our lives. The friendly customer service provided by this online portal helped me to decide on which one of the many rakhi gift hampers available would be the most appropriate for my brother.

Having made my selection, a silver one with Ferrero Rocher chocolates, I progressed to send it home to my brother. The best gift that I received on rakhi was a personal call from my brother, who was ecstatic to receive the gift, which (his words and not mine) was thoughtful. Now that I know where to look for when rakhi shopping, I don’t even worry which city or country I would be in that time of the year, for I know that Rakhi.giftalove.com will always come to the aid of not only me but sisters like me, who are separated from their brothers due to family, career or personal commitments.

A memorable rakhi became the high point of the year for me and I am happy to say now that Paris indeed was the city of love for me last year, for obvious reasons! If you are one such sister, who feels guilty every time she has to leave or work during rakhi and spend it pining and complaining about not being able to select a suitable gift (like a silver rakhi) for her brother, you now know what to do, where to look for and how to send rakhi to India (in case you are abroad).

0 comments:

Post a Comment